Stationary Work Platforms
Our stationary work platforms provide safe and easy access for a wide range of applications. Whether it be for assembly lines or aircraft maintenance our work platforms are the ideal choice for quality and quick turnaround!
All Aluminum Construction
Made with marine grade 6000 series aluminum construction.
All Aluminum Work Platforms
Other aluminum advantages such as no painting required, durable, noncombustible, nonmagnetic, and virtually maintenance free.
Lightweight as opposed to steel. Aluminum is about 1/3 of weight to steel. The ideal choice for mobility and ease of installation.
Work Platform Sizes
Our work platforms range from 36” to 48″ wide and up to 30’ in length. Various heights can be accommodated up to 90″. We also have custom capabilities if our standard work platforms do not apply to your application. Click here for Rolling Work Platforms
- Platforms meet OSHA & ANSI Standards
- Platforms have a 1,500 lbs. capacity
- 42″ Handrails with mid-rail
- Versatile handrails configuration options.
- Easy slope 50 degree stairway
- Mill finish or Safety Yellow Powder Coating Decking Available
- 6000 series durable, non corrosive aluminum
Our Platform Customers