Rolling Work Platforms
Our rolling work platforms provide safe and ease of access for a wide range of applications. Based on our modular design we have the ability to make large platforms in sections that connect together. As a result smaller platforms can save freight costs.
We also fabricate stationary work platforms.
Rolling Platform Design
Our rolling work platforms are designed for portability and efficiency.
- Removable stair is designed for ease of mobility and for compact storage when the platform is not in use.
- Handrails are removable if needed for constraint spaces. Our platform handrails are fastened with set screws.
- 5″ Locking casters with swivel locks. The hand swivel lock can to turn the casters to a rigid caster for straight-line movement.
All Aluminum Construction
Made with 6000 series aluminum construction. The best choice for corrosion or outdoor environments.
All Aluminum Rolling Work Platforms
Lightweight as opposed to steel. Aluminum is about 1/3 of weight to steel which is the ideal choice for mobility and ease of installation.
Above all aluminum requires no painting is durable, non combustible, non magnetic, and virtually maintenance free.
- Platforms meet OSHA & ANSI Standards
- 3′ Wide Platforms have a 1,100 lbs. capacity
- 4′ Wide Platforms have a 950 lbs. capacity
- 42″ Handrails with mid-rail
- Locking 5” casters
- Versatile handrails configuration
- Easy slope 50-degree stairway
- Mill finish or Safety Yellow Powder Coating Decking Available
- 6000 series durable, non-corrosive aluminum