Our aluminum gangway is light enough to be carried by two people. No more repainting or replacing unsafe wooden ramps or struggling with heavy, rusty steel walkway units. Our Aluminum Gangways solve the problem by offering quick and easy removal in the event of severe storms or for seasonal storage.
Like all of our waterfront equipment, our aluminum gangways are constructed of corrosion resistant, salt water tested aluminum alloys, and require minimal maintenance. Also aluminum gangway installations have proven themselves for over 40 years at coastal locations from United States to the Virgin Islands.
- The siderails are a rigid girder design. The top-truss design increases stability and load capacity and lends support to the rugged aluminum handrail.
- Decking planks are of special aluminum extrusions fastened securely to the tubular cross members. Cleats that provide additional foot grip are supplied as a standard feature.
- Ramps are available in standard widths of 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″. Standard lengths range from 8′ to 40′ and are handled as stock items. Other widths and longer lengths can be made to order.
- Comes with standard mounting bracket on shore end and rubber aluminum wheels at float end.
- Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum
- Please note all gangways from 24′ to 40′ will be manufactured as a 2-piece construction.