Our aluminum gangway is light enough to be carried by two people. No more repainting or replacing unsafe wooden ramps or struggling with heavy, rusty steel walkway units. Our Aluminum Gangways solve the problem by offering quick and easy removal in the event of severe storms or for seasonal storage.
Like all of our waterfront equipment, our aluminum gangways are constructed of corrosion resistant, salt water tested aluminum alloys, and require minimal maintenance. Aluminum gangway installations have proven themselves for over 40 years at coastal locations from United States to the Virgin Islands.
- The siderails are a rigid girder design. The top-truss design increases stability and load capacity and lends support to the rugged aluminum handrail.
- Decking planks are of special aluminum extrusions fastened securely to the tubular cross members. Cleats that provide additional foot grip are supplied as a standard feature.
- Ramps are available in standard widths of 32", 36", 42" and 48". Standard lengths range from 8' to 40' and are handled as stock items. Other widths and longer lengths can be made to order.
- Comes with standard mounting bracket on shore end and rubber aluminum wheels at float end.
- 2,000 lbs. Distributed Load Capacity
- Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum
|Lengths||32" Wide||36" Wide||42" Wide||48" Wide|
|12||163 lbs.||170 lbs.||180 lbs.||190 lbs.|
||230 lbs.||245 lbs.|
||234 lbs.||252 lbs.||279 lbs.
||255 lbs.||280 lbs.
|22||255 lbs.||270 lbs.
|28||330 lbs.||345 lbs.
||410 lbs.||440 lbs.
|40||540 lbs.||625 lbs.